Friday, December 25, 2009

Fanless Heatsink Wierd CPU Cooling Problems?

Wierd CPU cooling problems? - fanless heatsink

TR1-R1 I have one Thermaltake cooler cools my overclocked AMD X2 5000 + at 3.0 GHz, this processor spead this rare downtime to 20 on a Dell with a fanless heatsink, alongside the Outakes (setup Dell). I've been like this computer, which was built in me, and after some time (it's 35-40.) So I changed the thermal paste, does everything precudure and up to 60 inactive after Thermalp news. I've tried to do it again, but in vain. No matter how little or how much he beats me, because they are active. All ideas (and I am sure that this is not the case be targeted because the rest of my systems work well, and I very Vental). If I need a new refrigerator, all the ideas (if not the largest), in which I was fan.

ATX
XFX 750i SLI
AMD X2 5000 + @ 3.0 GHz
2GB Dual Channel DDR2 Corsair 800MHz
XFX 9800GT
Crappy Case and PSU

No comments:

Post a Comment