Saturday, December 26, 2009

Johnsons Baby Lotion Ingredients My Sister Is Having A Baby Are Johnsons Baby Products Any Good?

My sister is having a baby are Johnsons baby products any good? - johnsons baby lotion ingredients

Just yesterday, discovered that my sister is 12 weeks pregnant, do not tell anyone until they remember from the 8 weeks, since I had 3 miscarriages. Let's have a baby shower and I am his brother, who only wanted to make a gift basket of Nice with diapers, baby shampoo, lotion / oil and cream rash. I have many things about Johnson in the news about recalls in China for the wrong ingredients, or something that you recommend for baby shampoo or lotion, diapers (Pampers and Huggies) and rash cream. I make a good homemade gift package to start with, simply have no experience with this type of product, and when I asked her what she wished she was like, "I do not know," because I believe it is their first child.:) So the idea that the experience would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment