Friday, January 22, 2010

Becker Tennis Is Anybody Interested In A RARE Puma Boris Becker Pro Midsize Tennis Racquet?

Is anybody interested in a RARE Puma Boris Becker Pro Midsize Tennis Racquet? - becker tennis

This club is the top-of-the-line beats from the collection of Puma Boris Becker. Above is the winner and super-models. It does not have a normal amount of "head outbreak occur. These thugs with a cap at the end of the head. Otherwise, the club is in great Shap Gamma has a new grip tape and comes with the original cover. I sell this racket, because my level is not high enough for him. I will use the proceeds to an oversized racquet that is easier to buy. Specifications:

Head size: 90 square inches.
Grip Size: 4 3 / 8
Strung Weight: 13.10 ounces
Length: Just under 27 inches
Balance: Head Light 2 points (strung0
Material: Ceramic / Graphite / Kevlar
Color: Tri-color blue / red / white (like the supermodel, but white at the top of the head, extends out almost on a whim to do)

It is currently strung with Gamma Synthetic Gut 60 pounds, I think.

I'll put links to the pictures detailed update soon. You can contact me via my profile here, but you're theSo welcome to your e-mail address in your reply.

1 comment:

Creon said...

Snowshoeing is legendary, with very good parameters, but also needs to play with him, Mr Bum Bum

Post a Comment