Monday, January 11, 2010

Oem Dirt Bike Parts My Dirt Bike Is Too Loud, What Can I Do To Quiet It Down?

My Dirt bike is too loud, what can i do to quiet it down? - oem dirt bike parts

I have a 2005 pit bike parts OEM CR50 and I exhaust a share, shall bar the wheel 4, but so deep and so strong, you can give me 4 football fields away, j love the sound, but I need to calm down before He arrested by the DTP, working quietly IM not sure how the screens and, if not the pipe a value still, and the defeat there? Do not say "buy a new tube," because it is the idea, suggestions?

3 comments:

mkdirtri... said...

Not sure if the pit bikes, but I have the slight movement, my two least twice per season again depends on the hours that ride them. The four-stroke engines should be easily repackaged. Have you done this in the last three years? It is expensive for the material (8-12 pounds). It will make your bike stealth, but also new packaging will be quieter than a few decibels.

Alexis E said...

try a Silec May to meet exhaust and its easy to just do what the other says they only get the screws and tighten the screws on.Or you can get all the gas exhaust, it comes with a silencer, so you can make more noise and can increase your speed off-road motorcycles or HP.

Mike O said...

The ornaments on the silencer is on eBay for about $ 25.00. You grow up and carried by a screw. Things simple!

Post a Comment