Monday, January 4, 2010

Watermelon Seed Tea Will This Daily Eating Plan Help Me Lose Weight And Keep Healthy?

Will this Daily Eating Plan help me lose weight and keep healthy? - watermelon seed tea

After some research, I wrote a daily meal plan, please comment or advised the intent that last stubborn lose 7kgs ...

Food 1 --
2 rolls of cabbage stuffed with egg, ham, tomatoes,
Onion, zucchini, a mixture of pepper (add herbs and spices)

Eating 2 --
1 x small banana 300mls of milk, 100 ml low-fat plain yogurt, 1 x tbspoon honey.

Menu 3 - 1 / 2 chicken breasts (skin on the grill) with 1 cup of house Waldorf Salad
(Apple, celery, almonds, cabbage, cider vinegar, yogurt)

Menu 4 - 90gm can of tuna, with premiums Energizer house salad (broccoli, cauliflowr, tomatoes, celery, carrots, mushrooms,
Cabbage, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, tofu extra)

Flour, 5 to 1 slice of watermelon on the stove with pepper, increase with 1 / 4 cup ricotta cheese and spoonful of honey ..

Drinks - water and green tea (if I intensely desire bubbles Sqeeze I drink mineral water with lemon or lime)

I have tried to include healthier foods, but if I have nothing to replace orI do not know:)

2 comments:

G A said...

The trick is to not only develop a plan to (a difficult task in itself a good work seems to have done with it), but are related. Note that the repetition can not eat too much to take really boring, so that the things they like to eat.

And do not forget to practice. I am a big fan of walking, and tend to run very fast and usually a distance of about 2-4 miles or more without major interruption. Walking is a great way to burn calories and muscles.

Hopefully it will work for you.

Jerry K said...

My field is in fashion, so that many people ask me how to lose weight. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I have this great product which I think helps a lot in this process. I recommend you visit this site
http://www.greatiguide.info have a free trial and you only pay $ 6.95 shipping. Good luck!

Post a Comment