Friday, February 19, 2010

Body Tag Genital Warts Can Having Sex With A Person That Has Genital Warts Automatically Mean That You Can Get Them Too.?

Can having sex with a person that has genital warts automatically mean that you can get them too.? - body tag genital warts

I am 32 weeks pregnant and I) discovered the chondyloma virus (genital warts and I am very disturbed by it. The doctor told me I could have had for months or years w / o knowing it, and now that my immune system, as in pregnant thats probably why she left mad. But I never had with my first child! I do not know what they think. If so, and my friend had no signs of an epidemic, not the means, or just that your immune system is not as crazy as me and her body fight against an epidemic, like me, it is obviously far as I am pregnant? I thought they were just spots on the skin, because I started to notice it, about a month ago! Like sex with a person assigned automatically, I get it?

1 comment:

Richworthy Menson said...

Sexually transmitted diseases can be transmitted by an epidemic or not. They are very contagious. You can take several years without an outbreak. Almost always will get an STD if your partner has one. So the answer to your question is yes, because sexually transmitted diseases are very contagious, if you have a house or not.

Post a Comment