Monday, February 15, 2010

Garden Water Features How Can I Best Turn My Water Feature Into A Garden?

How can I best turn my water feature into a garden? - garden water features

I have a water feature that does not work and for children and Mozza, I will not be fixed. We decided to transform it into a garden bed.

The part that we find ourselves in a bed is one thing, the type of concrete rectangular. What about drainage? Is it as simple as drilling a few holes through the cement, or is there another solution?

2 comments:

Grandma6 said...

Put a layer of gravel on the ground, in standing water in it, if necessary. Put on this earth and put it in their factories. That's what I can do for containers without holes. Drilling in concrete is difficult and complicated and takes something special.

mickiinp... said...

Yes, you can use a masonry drill and make holes along the channel, or you can post a couple of inches of gravel in the bottom for drainage, to be aware, however, that a body of standing water that remains is the time your plants from root rot. A thought for others, depending on how deep it is, is it exercising plants in pots on him, filling the valley as far as possible. In this way, you can use Exchange, and a year at different times of the growing season to search for different intervals.

Post a Comment