Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mobile With Recorder Facility I Am Buying A Mobile. Help Me.?

I am buying a mobile. Help me.? - mobile with recorder facility

Can the reader in the Times of India (11 May 2009) page 2 read from the bottom.
It is a Sigmatel Mobile multimedia phone.
Facilities: --

2.0 MP camera.
Change the screen of a shock.
Bluetooth and FM radio
Magic Menu, the voice of magic
T-Flash Card (? Which is what I say).
Supports MP3 MP3 3GP.
GPRS WAP.
Video Recorder.
Dual Sim
IMIE not alone.
Accessories: --
Extra Battery
USB cable
Memory Card
Headphones,
Mobile Flasher (R pays all. 1199)
The initial cost of Rs telephone. 9999 and is available at Rs 3195 / --
What should I do?
Where to buy?
He referred to a link
www.shopping.indiatimes.com / ro
but I am not able to find Phone.Help and told me I should buy oris the phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment